Environmental training, communication and image:
- Strategies for communicating environmental issues in the fields of flora, fauna, habitats, ecological and environmental interactions, archeology, geology, landscaping, among others;
- Environmental education actions;
- Design and production of informational content for publication on various media, such as panels, brochures and monographs, databases, websites.
Geographic information systems:
- Spatial geographic data analysis and collection, involving for example the interpretation of aerial photographs, ortophotomaps and satellite images, manipulation, crossing and integration of spatial information from various sources;
- Development of spatial data models;
- Creation and management of geographical databases;
- Development of web mapping applications and production of thematic cartography;
- Construction of dedicated geographic information systems.